12.20.2004

(off the skim)




My brain is a wish for wings that work. nothing special. just a pair strong enough to carry me off into the night for a while and forget my little place in the world. over the slumbering windows of new york city and out to the aching sea.

Tonight the snow is falling, finally.

Tonight i allowed myself to cry.

Tonight the spirit of this season has finally broken through my terrified exterior and filled me with hope that the future will bring us all joy. smiles. songs that ring in our hearts until the day we fucking die.

And i just want to give. offer myself to the world as i am and as i can be.

A misfit. a romantic. a peon. a poet (in theory, at least). a friend. a skrap. a rock and roll killing machine.

What i am proud to be...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home