1.01.2006

(a break in ales)



My brain is the wonder in the dawn of our eyes where old men tremble and the youth still wrestles with the torturous crutch of innocence.

It's a new day coming. new year. new chance at living a life without the lies that mark us for cheap metaphors, running the grounds of self-parody with our daily swan song of self-destruction.

Do i think this year will be different? do i think there's a chance that this time i might just stand as tall as i think i have in the past? can i trascend myself? rise up out of hiding and burn down the house of cards i pretend is a chance at making and indelible stain on the face of humanity?

I fucking hope so.

Because the last thing i fucking need is to let this life get away from me again. the last thing i want is to miss out on every fucking thing i could possibly be just to dwell in the bonds of safety i wear so fucking regularly.

And it's time for me to get my head on again and start to living impossibly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home