11.09.2004

(in dust)



My brain is a crowbar, bloodied and shaking in the hands of a revolution.

I'm still reeling from the consequences of last week's failure. i don't know what to say. i don't know what to think. i can't even begin to understand the low rumble of terror coursing through my spine.

What happens now?

We have failed the world.

And what shames me most is that half of my countrymen (my brothers and sisters whether i'd readily admit them or not) believe they were right. they believe they've chosen a righteous path in the face of global compromise.

How the fuck did that happen? how have we grown so divided, so confused, so desperate? where did america go? where are it's values? it's hopes? it's wild and unfettered dreams of a free world?

And how can it ever rise again?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home